Episode 48: How To Get Started As An Escort
Today we are giving highlights of our new book, How To Get Started As An Escort.
This book will be available starting tomorrow, Feb 28 at 9am at our store: TSEGStore.com
You can purchase the e-book and audio version with immediate download, while the print version will be available for shipping March 15, as it is currently in the pipeline. You can pre-order the print book tomorrow as well.
Femme Fatale February 27, 2019
What's In The News:
From CBS News, Feb 22, 2019: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged in Palm Beach County after being caught in a sex sting, according to police.
- He is charged with two counts of soliciting someone to commit prostitution, and police say they have videotape of him paying for the sex acts at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, CBS Miami reported.
- The spa was among 10 shut down in Orlando, Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast after a several-month investigation revealed women there were in “sexual servitude,” according to arrest records.
- 2 Women were arrested at the Orchids day spa, the same week Kraft was arrested.
- About 200 arrest warrants have been issued in recent days and more are expected.
- “We’re as equally stunned as anyone else,” Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said during a Friday morning news conference. Police also confirmed they have video evidence capturing the sex act.
- Kraft’s name is on a list of 25 people who will face charges in connection to a crackdown on human trafficking and spa sex acts. He is facing two counts, meaning police have evidence of him inside the spa on two separate occasions.
- Police said Kraft was driven to the spa by a chauffeur. An hour-long visit at this spa costs $79, while a half hour costs $59, police said. However, they could not say how long Kraft was allegedly there or what he paid.
- The charges are misdemeanors and Kraft will have to appear in court. Police said Kraft will receive a notice in the mail if he lives in Palm Beach County. Outside the county, Kraft would receive a warrant for his arrest.
- “We deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity,” a spokesperson for Kraft said Friday in a statement. “Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”
- Kraft who is 77 years old, has owned the Patriots for 25 years. The Patriots have won six Super Bowls during that time, including the most recent Super Bowl earlier this month in Atlanta. He has four sons. His wife Myra died in 2011
Fan Questions & Feedback:
Via: PERSONAL TWITTER DM
Hi Vivian – I appreciate your podcast and it’s given me the confidence to start escorting.
I’m a cam girl and I’m advertising under a different name than my cam name with different photos that blur my face).
Do you think blurring my face will lose potential clients? And with your experience/knowledge, do you have a ballpark idea of how many clients I would get per week based on my appearance/location? I see a lot of girls with a rate of 300-500/hr but I plan on having an 800/hr or 1500/2hr rate. Thank you
Via: Our Online Form on our website
Subject: Not so new, but could use the help
Good afternoon, Ladies!
I just discovered your show last month and I have been devouring it – I’m not exactly new to the industry, I’ve been a cam model and a shot girl (really just a dancer without the extra payout). I got my start being a companion through craigslist so you know the struggle has been REAL. I feel as though I could actually make some money for once now that your show has highlighted what my mistakes are. I’m still in the midst of research, but I hope to get a Twitter and build a website in the next month or two, but I still have some questions:
- A lot of companions use employment info to screen, but how exactly do you make those calls? Do you call the person at work directly or do you have a method for calling managers? Before I’ve just looked for Facebook and LinkedIn accounts and if I were particularly suspicious, I would run the number through VH. Is this enough?
- I’ve seen on your websites (and others) that you take credit cards. How do you do that, is square companion friendly? Otherwise, what is your preferred method of taking deposits or making transactions that don’t involve cash? I think someone mentioned wire transfers but I have very little experience with those.
- If you had to create an appointment checklist for girls preparing for their night on the town, what would you suggest? I.e. baby wipes, condoms, perfume roller balls or anything like that.
Sorry for the long questions, thank you both so much for everything you’re doing and please keep up the great work!
From: Our Online Form on our website
Subject: Time Wasters
First off thank you for your podcast! It has inspired me to enter the escort world and do it the right way, I have been looking for info for years and it wasn’t until your podcast that I feel confident enough to start my business. I plan on getting your e-book and making a donation to the show this month.
My question: I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if this is the way it goes… I have an Eros ad, website, and Twitter. And I receive around 40 text/calls/and emails daily.. that consist of “You avail?” “Hi” or donation questions.. I usually reply with a nice message redirecting them to my website and screening form. From there none of them have filled out my screening form and usually stop messaging or keep asking questions. Is this how it usually is? I haven’t been doing this long but feel like for every 50 guys there’s 1 serious one.
I’ve decided to take my number off of Eros to avoid calls and texts.
Do you suggest anything else I can do?
Also, I would like to join your Little Black book
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!! I love you ladies!!
From: Online Form on our website
Subject: Many thanks!!
Thanks for your lovely podcast! I’m just starting out, and you’ve been so helpful!
Again, I can’t thank you enough!
From: Online Form on our website
Subject: Protecting Myself
I’m grateful for all that you both contribute to the community and look forward to crossing paths at your next brunch! I recently read a blog post from another provider where she reveals that she just tested positive for genital herpes which stirred up some concern in me. How do you ladies personally protect yourself from STD’s aside from condoms (I will not be providing BB experiences)? Would it be too farfetched to require STD results as part of my screening process? Do you inspect clients prior to frolicking? How do I best protect myself from that kind of situation? Thank you!